In order to help hunt your offering/product/startup on Product Hunt, I will need you to provide me the following information as early as possible (ideally before 3 days).
That way I can review and offer my customized feedback/insights (if you wish/ need).
Once we pass that stage, I can directly schedule your post on PH and mention the date/time per your choosing (we can choose upto 6 days in advance as that’s the limit per PH)
Deliverables I’ll need from you:
- URL to your Google Doc/Notion Doc that contains copy [as outlined below]
- Note: Here’s an example of a completed doc
- URL to your Google Drive folder that contains images/logo [as outlined below]
Deliverables you’ll get from me:
- URL to the scheduled post (PH allows us to create and share a draft link before it goes live)
- Note: Once scheduled, you as the maker can still EDIT anything you want until the launch moment as long as you login via your PH account
Day, Month, Year
Time: Preferred slot: 12:01AM PT (according to Product Hunt)
Name of the product [40 char max]
Tagline [60 chars max]:
Build web apps & portals from Airtable, no code required
Product’s Twitter Account:
For this section, I’ll need a max of 3 topics/categories that are relevant to your launch
Productivity, Developer Tools, Prototyping, SaaS
Description (260 chars):
For this section, I’ll need copy/text description about your product
Softr is the easiest and fastest way to build powerful web apps and portals from Airtable, in minutes. No code required.
With Softr, you can build client portals, internal tools, marketplaces, online communities, resource directories and websites.
For this section, I’ll need direct link to an intro/demo video
For this section, I’ll need direct links to the makers’ profiles on Product Hunt
Pricing & Promo Code:
For this section, I’ll need pricing info and any promo codes for this launch:
KP will write this 1st comment as the hunter
Please include a GIF or JPEG of the logo you want to be inserted as the main thumbnail in Google Drive folder. And title it as → Ex: Logo.gif
- Logo: Recommended size: 240x240 | JPG, PNG, GIF (Max size: 2MB)
2. Images for Gallery:
(a link to a Google Drive folder with proper numbering for images)
Ex: Image 1, Image 2, etc.
- Dimensions should be: 1270x760px or higher