If you are new to the no-code space, it can be extremely overwhelming and daunting.
There are countless tools that look and feel like they're solving the same problem and catering to the same audience so it gets frustrating to navigate without the help of a guide. This can discourage new makers/founders and turn them away from no-code. My intention is to help them with this simple and scrappy guide. This is a starting point but not to be assumed as an all-encompassing wiki. It's just a cheat sheet.
But who am I? I'm KP, a seasoned no-code maker and community builder building products in public since Oct 2018. Now, I run an online 6-week program at Day One called ‘The Build Track’ where I help early stage founders and bootstrapped entrepreneurs build ideas and go to market quickly.
I've built and shipped 15+ no-code products so far which include ideas like Cuppa, LetterDrop and Build In Public. I previously built and grew the On Deck No-Code Fellowship from 0 to $1m in revenue. I’m also the host of the ‘BUILD IN PUBLIC PODCAST’.
Based on my personal experience and conversations with other prolific makers, here are some platforms and tools you must know:
Beginner-friendly and non-technical founder friendly:
- Dorik similar to Versoly, Unicorn Platform, Mobirise, Tilda and Landen
- Pory similar to Softr and Table2Site
- Siteoly, similar to Spreadsimple and Sheet2Site
- Bravo Studio
Beginner-friendly AND mobile-first:
With a bit of a learning curve:
- Draftbit (low code)
- AppGyver (low code)
- Div Joy (low code)
- Bildr (low code)
- Xano (low code)
- Clutch.io (low code)
Podcasts about no-code:
Newsletters about no-code:
- Nocode MBA (Check out this super useful article!)
- This thread has many tools/platforms mentioned
- What can you build with Bubble?
- Nuage Stays (Reached $5m ARR)
- Tools: Airtable, Zapier
- Qoins (raised $770k seed)
- Tools: Bubble
- Scribly (Reached $20k MRR)
- Tools: Webflow, Airtable, Zapier
- Orapa (Reached $5k MRR)
- Tools: Webflow, Airtable, Memberstack, Zapier
- build a website (ex: https://theangelphilosopher.com/ https://www.buildinpublic.xyz/)
- build a social network (ex: https://www.getcuppa.io/, https://www.grabchai.online/)
- build a SaaS (ex: https://vidpops.com/)
- build a marktetplace (ex: https://nuagestays.com/)
- build a content directory (ex: https://nocodelist.co/, http://newsletterstack.com/)
- build info/content products (ex: https://newsletteros.com/, https://humanos.pro/)
- build mobile apps (ex: https://www.glideapps.com/templates/mobile-restaurant)